Evervault is encryption infrastructure for developers. Engineers build out that core infrastructure; as well as design and create products. Our engineers are not just full-stack, but end-to-end. Our engineers help architect products; build them out; and work with our users to integrate them.
We’re hiring engineers and, in that role, you’ll be making some of the most significant decisions for the company. You’ll get to work with other engineers to build products across the stack; as well as working with our users to understand and solve their pain points.
We’re recruiting engineers who are generalists and are comfortable shipping across the Evervault stack. We’re looking for people with a strong background or interest in building distributed systems and networks. Engineers at Evervault are comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; have exquisite attention to detail; and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Design, build, and maintain software across Evervault’s codebase.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- The core challenge for us in building encryption infrastructure is simple: How do we design, architect, and implement globally distributed multi-cloud cryptosystems?
- Building the infrastructure & tools for ingesting and digesting encrypted data will become increasingly important.
You may be a fit for this role if you
- Enjoy and have experience building distributed systems and/or networks.
- Have 5+ years experience in Software Development.
- Think about systems and services and write high quality code. We work mostly in Rust and Node.js, built on AWS. However, we don’t expect you to have production experience in that exact stack: we care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar.
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment with people from different backgrounds.
Nice to have
- It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas. For example, our stack includes Rust and Node.js, built on top of AWS — but very few people would have that exact production experience.
At Evervault, we’re looking for people with drive, curiosity, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out – and set you apart – especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Evervault, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and tinker quickly. Join us.