About the job
ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄We’re in search of a manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of sales processes and performance for our founding team in EMEA. You will work directly with sales leadership as a front-line problem solver and you’ll work hands-on to evolve a sales system based around product and demos into something rock solid that scales.You shouldn’t be afraid of jumping in sales reps’ demos and asserting yourself. We’re looking for a player-coach who remembers the hustle. As a Sales Manager, you will help make sales hires, set goals, and motivate and develop sales reps. Additionally, you will work closely with senior leaders across Growth, Marketing, Operations, and Product. At ClickUp, our teams are tightly connected, and if you need something developed in order to win a meaningful account, we can and will allocate resources to get it released within two weeks.We are not interested in aggressive or annoying sales tactics. Our secret sauce is helping people see the value of the solution we provide and stepping in to assist product-led growth.
- Manage a pod of at least 5 account executives and serve as a player-coach on calls to train new reps, help established reps constantly improve, and motivate all charges to go above and beyond for customers.
- Help to build the initial sales strategy for the EMEA region.
- Construct a fun, high-energy environment where reps love coming to work and feel as if they’re being developed towards their fullest potential.
- Prioritize customer experience over making the sale, lead by example yourself as a manager, and monitor adherence to sales policies and practices across your reports.
- 5+ years of full-cycle sales experience in SaaS and 3+ years of sales management experience.
- Very strong understanding of selling into Enterprise segments, along with some familiarity with the Enterprise segment.
- A sustained need to win and the ability to motivate a team of high-performing reps.
- Must be located in Dublin
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.