We’re on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can’t build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We’ve been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we’re growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We’re passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About The Role:
Notion’s Customer Experience team is looking for a Quality Program Manager to help us build a world-class customer experience. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the setup, execution, and management of quality programs, a passion for enhancing customer satisfaction through efficient operations and service excellence, and experience identifying and scaling processes and workflow opportunities via data analytics.
As a caretaker of the user experience, you will bring brand new data to Notion’s Customer Experience team so we can ensure Notion’s support interactions are designed to benefit each and every user.
What You’ll Achieve:
- You will strategize and operationalize a quality intelligence framework that guides the business to understand what matters to Notion users.
- You will work with the Global Support team to conduct effective root cause analysis on reasons for customer dissatisfaction or lack of adherence to business critical processes.
- You will oversee and implement Notion’s international Quality Assurance strategy to complement our international growth and support language offerings.
- You will identify and implement a scalable Quality Assurance technology solution to allow for observations in multiple languages across multiple time zones.
- You will own and improve Notion’s Quality Assurance scorecards, calibration processes, and methodology, and drive implementation of QA processes across external vendors.
- You will establish a structured feedback process to drive continuous improvement and bring data-focused solutions to thematic issues within the customer support experience.
Skills You’ll Need to Bring:
- You must demonstrate an understanding of contact center operations, including transaction monitoring best practices, performance management, and vendor management practices.
- You have experience developing quality assurance philosophies, principles, systems, analysis methods, standards, and reporting in an outsourced contact center environment.
- You can define and track support metrics and use gathered data to implement programs that improve operational performance through best-in-class change management practices.
- You are familiar with Quality Assurance technologies that allow businesses to scale globally.
- You have experience leading data-driven projects and communicating the results of analysis and insights to technical and non-technical audiences
Nice to Haves:
- Experience building a Quality Assurance program from the group up
- Process excellence mindset with certifications in COPC or six sigma is desirable
- Experience in quality assurance and compliance frameworks and methodology
- Experience using Notion as your all-in-one workspace
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.