Founded in 2007, Fine Grain Property is an Irish-owned commercial real estate investor and operator. Since 2016, Fine Grain has invested over €200 million in its growing Irish business park portfolio, and now operates close to one million square feet of commercial real estate across Ireland hosting more than 60 global multinational and domestic businesses.
As a business we are People Centred, Data Driven and Impact Oriented.
The company’s goal is to deliver the expected level of return for investors through a mixture of income and capital gains. These returns are derived by acquiring or building excellent facilities, developing sustainable long-term relationships with clients and other stakeholders, and rigorous financial and investment discipline.
Research sources will include local and national Government sources, local and national real estate consultancies, academic papers, Fine Grain’s network, and various Irish and international investor / business publications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of investment strategies and supporting due diligence reports to facilitate decision making
on the future direction and growth of the business, through fundamental and fact-based data analysis.
- Develop market update presentations such as pitch books, market / portfolio reviews and investment strategy reports.
- Preparing accurate financial modelling and scenario analysis to enable effective decision making for the business, and prospective investors.
- Manage the investor relations process for the business, monitoring and managing communications with all investors and related stakeholders.
- Conduct analysis and due diligence of new investment opportunities to drive ‘opportunity-led’ investor relations.
- Prepare annual and 3 to 5-year performance reviews of existing investment strategies.
The Investment Analyst will be a key member of the Fine Grain Finance & Investment team, executing Fine
Grain’s diligent and entrepreneurial approach to investment.
This is an important role for Fine Grain Property as the company embarks on the next phase of growth, with a plan to double assets under management in the next two years and consolidate its position as Ireland’s leading provider of workplace solutions for employers outside of Dublin.
This is a hands-on role, which will involve travel to all parts of Ireland.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- A strong academic background with 1 to 3 years’ real estate experience being advantageous
- Demonstrated understanding of the Irish commercial property market, experience in mastering
- industry coverage quickly, skills in fundamental analysis and valuation as well as ability to generate strong investment ideas preferred.
- A strong analytical, problem solving mind-set, numerical skills, intellectual curiosity, being a self-starter,
- with a high level of attention to detail.
- Being dedicated, organized and able to prioritize plus working towards team/individual deadlines with a
- quality deliverable.
- Outstanding commercial acumen, communication, presentation, verbal and strong written skills in
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel and preferably with Hubspot
- Thinking ahead, finding answers, problem solving and being engaged in growing with the ability to learn
- Energetic, hands-on individual with an appetite for growth – proactive, dynamic
- Fact-based, data driven and a proven, effective decision maker, focused on results
- Strong communication skills, experienced in dealing with people of diverse skills, seniority, and cultural
- Reliable – a self-starter who sets high standards and focused on delivering results. Able to take initiative
and make decisions. Open and straightforward with a high level of integrity.
- Effective – personally organised, with a high level of attention to detail. Able to understand situations and
problems, identify cause and effect relationships and develop effective strategies.
- Collaborative – motivated and hardworking, with a desire to be part of a high tempo, high quality work
environment as part of an energetic and motivated team.
Remuneration will be commensurate with this important role – a combination of salary and annual performance-related bonus, with an opportunity to participate in an employee share incentive plan.
Fine Grain also offers a range of progressive employee policies and benefits, including pension contribution, 25 days’ holiday per annum, and flexible working arrangements.