Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join Gong’s partnership team! This role will focus on identifying recruiting-enabling partners to be more successful with our customers.
This role is a great fit for a passionate individual who has experience in B2B SaaS sales, account management, customer success, value engineering and technology consulting.
As Head of Partnerships for EMEA, you will be responsible for developing an ecosystem of Go-To-Market Channel and Technology partners who use their skills to help our mutual customers transform their business through revenue intelligence. You will use your experience in developing GTM pathways to build an organization that will recognize opportunities, build solutions, develop necessary business operations, and align GTM with our partners.
- Execute Gong’s partner strategy by engaging partners around mutual solutions (technology or services) that enhance our customer’s experience with the Gong platform.
- Partner effectively with cross-functional stakeholders across GTM, Product, Research & Development to execute strategy.
- Develop operational infrastructure to support our partnering efforts.
- Build and develop a team of world-class partner development professionals.
- Drive Gong Sales (both net new logos and expansion deals) through partners.
- Help with partner recruitment, onboarding, and training.
- Managing partnership sales and channel management with referral partners, reseller partners, global system integrators (GSI), regional SIs, OEM partners, services and training partners, and technology partners.
- You have 7+ years of experience in high-growth SaaS partnership environments with a deep understanding of the best practices in SaaS partner ecosystems.
- Deep background and demonstrated success in multiple partnering models including resell, referrals, global systems integration, OEM, consulting (GSI) and technology.
- Experience building partner ecosystems for startups – this is a hands-on builder role.
- Demonstrated skill in building, coaching, and leading a team of partner professionals.
- Project management skillset with a strategic mindset for the business.
YOU WILL GET TO
- Be part of a hyper-growth organisation with an amazing product offering
- Lead the charge on building the EMEA partnership ecosystem from the ground up while being supported by the US partner leadership team
- Play a key role in the local go to market strategy
Gong believes in offering competitive compensation and benefits tailored to the local region.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.