Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
Stripe’s GTM Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Be a strategic business partner to the Head of Revenue and Growth for the EMEA business, providing perspective and challenge to help the Region achieve its business objectives
- Support EMEA leaders to create and achieve their vision for growth in each of our core regions
- Be a strong leader, and draw upon solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills to effectively manage the EMEA sales cadence
- Manage and support a high performance team in EMEA operations, focused on Sales forecasting, pipeline analysis, annual planning, and sales cadence
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and external vendors to solve problems, implement new reporting and planning solutions, create operational efficiencies, and deliver successfully against high organizational standards
- Have experience driving insights from dashboards and business performance using operational metrics, in a constantly evolving sales organization and defining systems and processes to support the rapid growth of Stripe
- Reporting: Ensure accurate reporting across the organization, including existing and future headcount, revenue, pipeline, and other metrics as required
- Lead efforts to standardize and/or evaluate ad-hoc processes around organizational cadence
- Drive efficiencies which lead to tangible ROI on projects completed
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 15+ relevant experience in Sales Operations supporting a mid-to-large scale multi-geographical sales organization
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills, a motivated self-starter that is proactive and action-oriented
- Sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Experience rapidly growing an organization and attracting, hiring, and maintaining top talent
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and implement sales processes, procedures, and policies
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable insights, deliverables, messages, and proposals
- Experience leading the development of segmentation models and GTM strategies
- Proven success leading and managing Annual Planning (territories, quota, headcount)
- Experience developing and implementing metrics to effectively measure and monitor sales performance and productivity improvements
- Deep experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior leaders
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Tableau, Anaplan, and DWH, including data integrations and implementations
- Experience working within a high-growth technology company.
- Experience with consumption-based businesses is a strong plus.
- Multi-segment experience to lead operations teams supporting high velocity transaction teams like SMB and larger, more complex transactions in Enterprise.
- The ability to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly