🙂 The world’s first happiness platform
🎁 Our platform sends digital, physical and cause gifts at scale
🤝 Clients include Airbnb, Spotify, Reebok and more
📈 Join our growing team
About the team
&Open’s Marketing team is growing. The role of the Marketing team is to raise awareness of the &Open brand and attract new clients by creating engaging and impactful campaigns, designed for targeted audiences. We’re a group of strategists, designers and writers who have the sole responsibility of messaging who we are and what we do to incoming talent and potential clients. What works for one brand might not for another, so we obsess over making &Open stand out.
About the role
We’re seeking a skilled Growth Marketing Specialist to help build and scale our growth strategy from the ground up. This is a very hands-on, exciting role with the opportunity to have a real impact on the success of &Open. You will be tasked with building B2B marketing campaigns that educate, nurture, and excite prospects.
The Growth Marketing Specialist will be involved in everything from strategy, execution and analysis of digital marketing efforts across both website and digital channels to paid media, email, campaign management and ad operations. The primary goal of this role is to target and attract the right kinds of clients, followers and audiences to help &Open expand its reach.
What you’ll do:
- Develop end-to-end strategy. Plan and execute new campaigns from top to bottom, including building campaign briefs, identifying audiences, requesting creative assets, and building reports to measure impact.
- Drive Lead Generation. Create, lead, and implement new strategies to attract, nurture and convert quality leads across all channels.
- Build and Track. Create email marketing campaigns in Pardot, ensuring they are linked to Salesforce.com for accurate campaign tracking and maintain the data quality of all leads.
- Collaborate. Work collaboratively across marketing and sales to align targets, lead management tactics, messaging, channels, and calls to action creating a seamless experience for prospects & customers.
- Be Sales Focused. Own the planning and completion of multi-channel, multi-touch programmes that drives quality MQLs, builds new sales pipeline, drives customer expansion, improves win rates and increases sales velocity.
- Measure and report. Assess the performance of all growth marketing campaigns against predetermined goals, ROI and KPIs.
- Analyse and Improve. Interpret performance and shape roadmap(s) to implement any required changes. Identify areas of concern, extract key findings and turn them into actionable next steps.
- Inform Creative Direction. Assist our in-house creative (design and content) team to develop, publish and promote our brands via reports, whitepapers, surveys, blog posts, case studies, brochures, etc.
- Understand our Customers and Competitors. Research target audiences, understanding the unique personas and their pain points. Benchmark competitive activity, pricing, & product offering. Use this insight to determine the best channels, messaging, and positioning for our B2B brands.
What you’ll need:
- 4 years+ experience in growth or digital marketing within a B2B company
- Highly data-driven and solution-oriented strategic thinker with a heavy focus on results
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly growing company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of managing expenditure in line with budgets and revenue targets
- Strong working knowledge, or the curiosity to quickly learn, of Salesforce and Pardot
- Ability to manage other digital tools and technologies: Intercom, Zapier, Hotjar, Clearbit and Cognism.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing B2B Marketing campaigns in SEO/SEM, marketing database(s), email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Prior experience working hands-on with product and engineering teams is desirable
All welcome here
We believe diverse teammates, opinions and backgrounds generate a larger global impact and more considerate acts of care. &Open is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.