About The Role
As a Director of Sales Development, you will be leading a high-performing team of Sales Development Managers. Your Sales Development teams are responsible for both inbound and outbound lead generation activities and drive the sales and talent pipeline for Udemy Business.
What You’ll Do
- Recruit and hire a high-performing, diverse team of Managers and individual contributors
- Partner with Enablement to create a world class onboarding and development program that supports skill development in team members
- Work cross functionally with Marketing and Sales leadership to build a winning GTM strategy
- Measure performance against weekly, monthly, and quarterly objectives and make real-time data driven decisions to drive desired outcomes
- Evaluate and optimize our tech stake to drive efficiency and effectiveness in lead conversion and outbound prospecting motions
- Define and evolve organizational processes that scale to support ongoing growth
- Create an inclusive and motivating team culture that encourages employee well-being and engagement
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly goals
We’re Excited Because You Have
- 4+ years of sales leadership experience in high growth tech/SaaS company
- Experience in recruiting, hiring, and developing team members in a rapidly growing environment
- Track record of meeting and exceeding individual and team goals
- High levels of self awareness, self motivation, ownership, innovation and adaptability
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills using Salesforce, Excel, and equivalent tools
We understand that not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your background isn’t perfectly aligned but you feel you would be a great addition to the team, we’d love to hear from you.
About UdemyAt Udemy, we’re all about improving lives through the power of learning. We are a leading global learning company and one of the world’s largest education platforms with more than 54 million learners. Our goal is to provide flexible, effective skill development to empower organizations and individuals. Talented people are everywhere, but opportunities can be hard to come by. That’s why we’re focused on revolutionizing learning, using our skills and expertise to help others develop theirs and reach their full potential. Individually, we bring our unique perspective to reimagine the way we share knowledge. Together, we can improve lives by empowering our learners, our instructors, and businesses around the world.We are proud to be recognized for our world-class employee experience. Learn more about our Great Place to Work certification here and find out what it’s like to work at Udemy on our blog.Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with global offices in the US, Turkey, Ireland, Australia, India, and Brazil. Learn more on our company page.
Information regarding data privacy is available within the Udemy Careers Privacy Notice.At Udemy, we value diversity and inclusion and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.