Vision Board Workshop
Vision Board Workshop – How To Use The Power Of A Vision Board To Advance Your Career (and Life!)
As we launch into a new year, what do you want to manifest in your life? Have you wondered how to transform your visions or dreams into reality? While this may sound cliché, it’s possible and not only that but the most successful people in the world swear by them including Oprah herself! Vision Boards can be powerful tools to support your journey in achieving your personal and professional goals.
We’ve collaborated with top business coach and entrepreneur, Emma Ward, who will provide a 90-minute workshop on what Vision Boards are, how they can be strategically used, and how to create them. She will also share her personal experience with them and the tangible results that have transpired from her personal process.
What we will cover:
- Common questions around Vision Boards.
- The science behind why Vision Boards work.
- What you need to get crystal clear on to build an effective Vision Board.
- The basics of how to create a Vision Board.
- How to specify your vision and personalise images for better results.
- What to do with your Vision Board once you’ve created it.
Is this event for you?
- Do you have dreams or goals that you are trying to bring to fruition?
- Do you want to learn how to manifest these dreams/goals for more fulfilment and inspiration in your life?
- Are you looking for support to create a Vision Board that actually WORKS so you can reach your goals in record time?
- Would you love a visual representation of your goals to inspire you to work on your goals every day and to keep you motivated all year long?
- Are you looking for a tool that’s been shown to increase productivity?
- Are you passionate about growing personally and professionally?
- Would you love to boost your chance of success in your career (and all other areas of your life)?
If all (or any) of the above resonates, join our free workshop on Thursday, January 20th at 12:30 pm to both learn and start to create!
ABOUT THE TRAINER:
Emma Ward is a Mindset & Business Coach with a deep passion for helping women get paid to do work that they love. She is a teacher, entrepreneur, coach and speaker as well as the creator of many online programmes. Emma lives in Berkshire with her partner, Matthew and their 2-year old daughter, Isabelle. She is obsessed with travel and exploring the world; spa days; Golden Retrievers and working from cute coffee shops (well, before the pandemic!). Emma created her first Vision Board back in 2007 and to say it changed her life is an understatement.