Money Mindset – How to Make It, Mind It And Multiply It
In collaboration with Iconic Offices, we have brought together some of the best Money experts in the country to explore our thoughts, feelings, and beliefs when it comes to money.
During this 60-minute discussion, you’ll be introduced to ideas which will help you examine your money mindset, aka how we think and feel about money. We’ll also look at where your money paradigms come from and most importantly look at how to change them to achieve financial freedom.
What we will cover:
- Motivations and examining your why
- Money thoughts, feelings and beliefs
- Financial habits and behaviours
- From scarcity to abundance mindset
- Setting financial goals
- Achieving financial freedom
Is this event for you?
- Do you want to identify and release your money blocks?
- Does talking about money make you anxious or uncomfortable?
- Do you find you are underselling yourself and accepting less money than you deserve?
- Do you want to increase your income or create multiple revenue streams for yourself?
- Have you hit an income plateau and you want to do something about it?
- Are you passionate about growing your career or life but you’re just not seeing the results in your bank account?
If you answered yes, then join our expert panel of financial experts on Thursday 23rd September @ 12-1pm. All attendees will receive a free Iconic Offices co-working day pass to use in any one of our five co-working locations.*
This event is taking place live from Dublin, Ireland. Please calculate the time difference if joining from elsewhere.
This event is open to both our Rise Up members and non-members.
ABOUT THE PANEL:
Olive Ryan of Moneycube
Olive Ryan is head of client services at online pensions and investments advisor Moneycube.ie. Her focus is on making financial services comprehensible, inclusive, and meaningful for people who want to take charge of their financial future. She has worked in banking, for accountants BDO, and most recently before joining Moneycube.ie, was Customer Experience Manager at Friends First (now Aviva Ireland).
Aoife Gaffney of Prudence Moneypenny Coaching
Aoife works with women to overcome their money blocks – those crazy, irrational, unconscious obstacles that prevent us all from earning our true potential. She creates safe, secure and private spaces to talk about all things money.
With Santis O’Garro, The Caribbean Dub.
Santis O’Garro is a budget mindset coach, writer and entrepreneur. In 2019, as a single parent on low income she cleared €15 027 in debt. She aims to inspire people to live their best authentic life. To do this, we need to live life as it is, a once-off. Money is seen as limiting; Santis sees it as a practical tool. If you want it, it’s there in abundance. The only limitations are in our minds.